- Tour dates: November 4 – April 10
Welcome to Alaska in the winter!
The 2-hour tour is for adventurous newcomers or experienced riders who want to get some more miles on the trail. Price includes driver and passenger. Our heated facility is located on the road to Chena Hot Springs Resort so you can plan a tour either on your way up to the Hot Springs or on your way back. There is nothing like the Hot Springs after time in the outdoors! You’ll see more of the country and a better chance to view some of our winter animals who don’t hibernate. You’ll glide through the Alaska forest and experience Alaska in the winter as few can. See the birch groves intermixed with aspen, encounter black spruce trees followed by white spruce and visually see the difference. Watch the sun at noon just above the horizon and enjoy the remarkable beauty the low angle of the sun creates. Ride under a blue sky which just seems brighter. Take a breath. Welcome to Alaska in the winter!
- What You'll Ride
Ski Doo Grand Touring snowmachine
- Heated driver AND passenger hand grips
- Electric Start
- Environmentally friendly 4 stroke engine
- What's Provided
- Snow Bibs
- Helmet with goggles
- Guests being picked up MUST add a note to their reservation verifying which hotel they are staying at.
- Guests will be picked up 45 minutes before their tour time.
- Guests not being picked up must be at our facility 10 minutes before their tour time. Enter: 625 Two Rivers Road into your map application.
- Senior Citizen 65 or older enter Promo Code 101 when booking
- Military enter Promo Code 102 when booking